Online editing service



Connect with us to know about our online editing service.

Speaking Claylanguage...

Free counters!

Vice Versa

Although I continue with my experiments in languages, memorable and enduring experiences remain to guide me. I am neither an expert on languages nor a linguist; I do not claim to be either. 

However, when an author attempts a different expression and a form that has not been considered, the effects of the language on its author tend to go unnoticed. I am partly to blame for not sharing this personal experience with my readers, most of whom know that I live in silence and some perhaps even think that I am on a distant mystical quest.

Claylanguage allows me to lose myself and only preserves my voice and vice versa
The greatest experience the language has on me is that of the abundant love returned by the love, faith, and hope that are spread via Claylanguage even beyond this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment