Online editing service



Connect with us to know about our online editing service.

Speaking Claylanguage...

Free counters!

Wherefore

A few years ago, I had to make an important decision.
I had to decide whether I was making the right decision.
Awkward, you may say.
However, when one is about to switch careers deciding on a decision is also critical to the outcome.
After the interview, I met the CEO.
His T-shirt read: To BE or not to BE
It is strange how sometimes a message pops up somewhere silently.
Yes, the message was to BE then as much as it is now.
However, the place where the message had to be was on that T-shirt and not in an old dusty book.
I shook his hand only after I made the decision to BE.
Wherefore, I am.

(Wherefore is therefore and should not be confused with where.)

No comments:

Post a Comment