Online editing service



Connect with us to know about our online editing service.

Speaking Claylanguage...

Free counters!

Mother

"Your mother has my name." - Happy little girl  
"She was born first. You have my mother's name." - Chronologically correct little boy 
"I will tell your mother your name." - Little angry girl 
"My mother knows my name." - Little naughty boy 
"My mother knows my name; you tell my mother your name." - Little wise guy 
"Your mother will not want to know my name." - Little wiser girl

As a child, I kept hearing such sentences whenever a boy's name had to reach his mother as part of a blame. Girls would always want to complain to the boy's mother even if we all knew that the boy had the strictest father, unforgiving uncle, intelligent grand father, wise grand uncle, bullying/brilliant brother, brawny neighbor, etc.

Why mother?
I think it's God's way of protecting a little naughty boy.
I feel the Girl thinks that the naughty boy should not grow up to be like the other men.
I know the Mother loves the naughty boy! 

Thank you mom for scolding, forgiving, teaching, and loving both your naughty boys. 

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment