Online editing service



Connect with us to know about our online editing service.

Speaking Claylanguage...

Free counters!

Bow wow! Moo too!

... Cause I want to live like animals 
Careless and free like animals ... 

It's not everyday that I get to speak animal language at work.
Besides working like a dog, barking is sometimes in order.
I did just that last Saturday, and bow was it fun!
Oh, before you jump to conclusions, the barking was part of a game; I otherwise speak human languages.
My Hindi was put to the test; some do know at what you are least best.
Another thing I did was run around like crazy. I love running.
Although I have missed my morning jogs of late, I did manage to take a few good laps around the office in the next game.
The cows were on our side, I helped a pretty pig, my cuckoo friend left early for a gig.
Barking and running are very stress relieving.
Back to work ... Bow wow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment