Online editing service



Connect with us to know about our online editing service.

Speaking Claylanguage...

Free counters!

A Saturday Sky

The sky on Saturday evening was wonderful. The sun was about to set, while white cottony clouds reached heaven. Hues of shiny silver and light gray painted the celestial blue sky, and my mouth opened in praise. The wide horizon filled my heart with hope as the depth of the sky lead my thoughts to God. The blend of shades seemed to invite me to come and see His glory as my heart experienced eternity. His infinite grace displayed bright colors of magnificent magenta that delighted my soul. Scenic stillness calmed my mind, anticipating His steadfast love that would linger through the dark night, and my gratitude faithfully reserved for this Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment