Online editing service



Connect with us to know about our online editing service.

Speaking Claylanguage...

Free counters!

Smile

After leaving from work at close to seven.
I knew the evening would feel like heaven.

Just in time with less traffic linger,
I reached to hear only my favorite singer.

I like him because he is just one...
A singer who gracefully smiles until his concert is done. 

He sang so sweetly
Then he paused to say,

"There are three types of people:
1. People who are about to get into a difficult situation.
2. People who are in the midst of a difficult situation.
3. People who have come out of a difficult situation.
We know the last type because they are the people who smile."

In that moment I felt my difficult situation slipping away
And smile though I may
This famous singer had made my day!

(Don Moen Live in Mumbai - God is Good - An Evening of Hope, Comfort, and Encouragement)

2 comments: